Due to the coronavirus restrictions, all meetings have been cancelled until further notice. Take care of yourself and family.
As we pray for recovery we are in the process of updating our website with the end of 2020 information and the beginning of 2021! Check out the next scheduled ride in March.
Check out our full poster for our chapter's number one fundraiser. - Share and join us!
Proceeds benefit PCC maintenance of public lands in Washington State. We promise tons of fun and loads of work . . . did we mention fun? Contact: Lead Trail Scout Sam Nohra for more information - email@example.com - 253-691-8185 - Mobile - 360-458-4631 - Home
Here's an article from The Suburban Times about our efforts restoring the Gateway Bridge: Keeping the Trails Open to God's Country - Thanks to everyone who participated with work, money, and ideas. Enjoy!
Check out our project for the Upper Elk Spur trail in Elbe State Forest.
We are networked with Back Country Horsemen of Washington. (BCHW), in 25 other states. Come join us for good friendship, good information, volunteer opportunities, and the chance to make a difference!
BCHW Mission Statement
BCHW is affiliated with the Back Country Horsemen of America and therefore adopts the BCHA mission statement as follows:
THE MISSION OF THIS ORGANIZATION SHALL BE:
1. To perpetuate the common sense use and enjoyment of horses in America's back country and wilderness.
2. To work to insure that public lands remain open to recreational stock use.
3. To assist the various government and private agencies in their maintenance and management of said resource.
4. To educate, encourage and solicit active participation in the wise use of the back country resource by horsemen and the general public commensurate with our heritage.
5. To foster and encourage the formation of new chapters in the state organization.
Businesses that support the mission of the Pierce County Chapter of Backcountry Horsemen of Washington.
Thank you to our sponsors who have helped with the Prize Ride and have provided on-going support to our chapter: